Italian Herb Crusted Cheese Pizza
made it | 0 reviews |
Pillsbury® Pizza Crust
"Pizza crust seasoned with herbs and butter makes a delicious base for a cheese pizza."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 353 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease large dark or nonstick cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray. Unroll dough on cookie sheet. Press out dough to 15x10-inch rectangle.
- In small bowl, mix butter, 1 teaspoon of the basil leaves and 1 teaspoon of the oregano leaves. Spread over dough. Bake 7 minutes; remove from oven.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over partially baked crust; sprinkle with cheeses, remaining 1/4 teaspoon basil and 1/4 teaspoon oregano leaves.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Make the Most of This Recipe With Tips From The Pillsbury® Kitchens
- Don't have any Cheddar cheese on hand? You can prepare with all Italian cheese blend.
- If you only want the crust to have an herb flavor, omit the herbs that are sprinkled on top of the pizza.
Per Serving: 353 calories; 16.8 g fat; 36.5 g carbohydrates; 14.8 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 1020 mg sodium. Full nutrition