Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 323 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease large dark or nonstick cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray; set aside.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add tomatoes, 1/2 teaspoon roasted garlic and the salt. Reduce heat to medium; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until tomatoes are thickened, stirring frequently. Set aside; cool slightly.
- Unroll dough on cookie sheet. Press out dough to 15x10-inch rectangle. In small bowl, mix butter and 1 tablespoon roasted garlic. Spread over dough. Bake 7 minutes; remove from oven.
- Evenly distribute tomato mixture over partially baked crust. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Sprinkle basil strips over pizza before serving.
- Make the Most of This Recipe With Tips From The Pillsbury® Kitchens
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder can be substituted for the roasted garlic in the tomato mixture and 1 teaspoon garlic powder can be substituted for the roasted garlic in the butter mixture.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese can be substituted for the fresh mozzarella cheese, and this pizza will still taste great.
Per Serving: 323 calories; 13.7 g fat; 36.2 g carbohydrates; 15 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 934 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1