Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 0
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 3 min. until gelatin is completely dissolved. Pour into 13x9-inch pan.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Dip bottom of pan in warm water 15 sec. Cut into 24 decorative shapes, using 2-inch Halloween-shaped cookie cutters, making sure to cut all the way through gelatin to bottom of pan. Lift gelatin shapes from pan. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- KEEP KIDS SAFE!:
- For children under 6 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. For more information, visit www.KraftKidsSafe.com.
- How to make black gelatin:
- Prepare as directed, using 3 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Grape Flavor Gelatin and 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin.
- Creative Leftovers:
- The gelatin scraps remaining in the pan after the cutouts are done can be refrigerated in a tightly covered container and then tossed with cut-up fruit for a colorful dessert the whole family is sure to love.
Per Serving: 0 calories; 0 0 0 0 < 1 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2