Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 0
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 3 min. until gelatin is completely dissolved. Pour into 13x9-inch pan.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Dip bottom of pan in warm water 15 sec. Cut into 24 decorative shapes, using 2-inch Halloween-shaped cookie cutters, making sure to cut all the way through gelatin to bottom of pan. Lift gelatin shapes from pan. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
You might also like
- KEEP KIDS SAFE!:
- For children under 6 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. For more information, visit www.KraftKidsSafe.com.
- How to make black gelatin:
- Prepare as directed, using 3 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Grape Flavor Gelatin and 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin.
- Creative Leftovers:
- The gelatin scraps remaining in the pan after the cutouts are done can be refrigerated in a tightly covered container and then tossed with cut-up fruit for a colorful dessert the whole family is sure to love.
Per Serving: 0 calories; 0 0 0 0 < 1 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2