Halloween JIGGLERS Hands
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 120 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Add boiling water to combined gelatin in large bowl, stir 3 min. until completely dissolved. Pour into 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Trace outline of hand on piece of paper. Cut out pattern; place on top of gelatin. Cut around pattern with sharp knife, making sure to cut all the way through gelatin to bottom of pan. Repeat with remaining gelatin.
- Dip bottom of pan in warm water 15 sec. Carefully remove hand cutouts from pan. Use as a garnish for your favorite Halloween punch or place on individual serving plates. Cut out any remaining gelatin with Halloween cookie cutters. Serve with the JIGGLERS Hands.
- KEEP KIDS SAFE!:
- For children under 6 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. For more information, visit www.KraftKidsSafe.com.
- Family Fun:
- Let the kids use their hands as patterns for this dessert.
- Substitute boiling apple juice for the boiling water.
Per Serving: 120 calories; 0 g fat; 28.5 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 149 mg sodium. Full nutrition