Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 stuffed sweet potatoes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse potatoes with cool water. Place on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil and 1 tablespoon salt. Bake for 45 minutes or until fork tender.
- Cut a 3-inch slit in top of each potato and scoop insides into a medium-sized bowl, reserve skins. Mash together with spinach, dried cranberries, pepper and remaining salt.
- Divide mixture into four portions and spoon into reserved skins. Top with crumbled goat cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen
ReviewsRead all reviews 1