Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen poppers)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut dates in half, lengthwise.
- Cut brie into bite-size pieces, about the size of a peanut.
- Place a piece of brie and 4 almond pieces on open half of date. Place other half on top.
- Quarter bacon slices, wrap tightly around stuffed date and secure with a toothpick. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place wrapped dates on top. Bake for 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Serve warm.
You might also like
- Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen
- *These are Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.
ReviewsRead all reviews 1