Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 23 m servings
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Season with 1 teaspoon salt. Add shrimp and cook for 3 minutes. Immediately plunge cooked shrimp into an ice water bath. Peel shrimp and place in a flat dish.
- In a food processor, combine cranberries, red onion, parsley and jalapeno. Pulse until finely chopped. Add cranberry mixture to shrimp.
- Add lemon juice, lime juice, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, crushed red pepper and oregano. Stir to combine ingredients thoroughly. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- To assemble: Spoon ceviche (about 4-5 shrimp each) into small clear cups or glasses. Garnish with tortilla chips, lime wedges and fresh cranberries.
- Recipe Courtesy of Chef Kates, ALDI Test Kitchen
ReviewsRead all reviews 1