Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with baking spray.
- In a food processor, pulse the walnuts, 3 tablespoons butter and 3 tablespoons sugar until finely crumbled.
- Press crumbs into the bottom of the casserole dish. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sauce pan, bring the cranberries, apples, lemon zest, water, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and 2/3 cup sugar to a boil. Simmer 8 minutes. Pour over the walnut crust.
- In a medium bowl, combine the granola, 1/4 cup butter and 2 tablespoons sugar. Sprinkle evenly over the apple layer. Press down gently with a spatula.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to rest 20 minutes. Serve warm.
- Tip: Make it à la mode and top each cobbler serving with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen
ReviewsRead all reviews 1