Buffalo Chicken Bites
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 243 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk flour, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Beat eggs together in a separate bowl. Dip chicken pieces in the egg; transfer chicken to flour mixture and coat completely.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Fry coated chicken pieces in the hot oil, working in batches, until no longer pink in the center, about 3 minutes per side; drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Combine hot sauce, garlic, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in the microwave until butter is melted and sauce is warm, about 1 minute. Serve hot sauce mixture as a dipping sauce or pour over buffalo chicken bites.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary. We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 243 calories; 9 g fat; 18.2 g carbohydrates; 21.6 g protein; 110 mg cholesterol; 703 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
The boys loved it.... although either I made it wrong or this picture doesn't go with this recipe.