Debbie's Frito® Pie
Ingredients30 m servings 1007
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread corn chips in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle olives evenly over chips.
- Mix chili with water in a large bowl; pour mixture over olives and corn chips. Top chili with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 1007 calories; 68.3 61.8 40.9 135 2075 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
There is only two of us so I scaled way down and I also made a few changes so it is a little hard to rate this recipe. The one negative thing I am going to say is that 2 pounds of cheese is over...
I have a version of this in the oven right now. I had made some chili a couple of days ago and had almost a quart left over so I thought this sounded good. I only had white corn chips but I used...
Made this last night before the hockey game. It was SUPER easy and delicious. I used 2 cans of Hormel chili and as much cheese as I wanted. One suggestion - season up the chili before you add it...
I made this last week and my family loved it. They keep asking me to make it again. Thanks for the recipe.