Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 495
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread sweet potatoes onto a baking sheet; spray with cooking spray and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- Roast potatoes in the preheated oven until soft, about 20 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a plate and refrigerate until cooled completely.
- Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, brown sugar, sea salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper together in a bowl; let rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Mix chilled sweet potatoes, mangoes, onion, cilantro, avocado, green onion, and habanero pepper together in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over potato mixture and toss to coat.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If habanero peppers are too spicy, use 1 serrano pepper instead.
Per Serving: 495 calories; 14.2 91.4 6.9 0 666 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I used sesame oil instead of olive. I'm not sure this would have been more than a four but I added coarsely chopped pistachio nuts to this and that did it. I changed the proportions for two serv...