Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 220
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Spread onion and bell pepper in the prepared baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic and ginger in the hot oil until garlic begins to brown slightly, 2 to 3 minutes. Add pears to garlic mixture and cook until pears are evenly coated in oil, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low and pour 1 tablespoon ponzu over pears; cook until pears begin to brown, 5 to 10 minutes. Add more garlic and ginger if desired.
- Mix remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil and 3 tablespoons ponzu in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Add garlic and ginger if desired. Remove saucepan from heat and cool.
- Combine greens, cucumber, onion, bell pepper, and pears in a bowl; drizzle with ponzu-olive oil mixture. Toss salad to evenly coat.
You might also like
Per Serving: 220 calories; 14 23.8 3 0 404 Full nutrition