Ingredients35 m servings 987 cals
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and onion in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Stir barbeque sauce into ground beef mixture and simmer until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat quesadilla maker or preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Spread 1/2 the ground beef mixture onto a tortilla and top with 1/2 the Cheddar cheese and 1/2 the French-fried onions; top with a second tortilla. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cook each quesadilla in quesadilla maker or on a baking sheet in preheated oven until golden brown and cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes. Cut into triangles with a pizza cutter.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 987 calories; 58.7 g fat; 77 g carbohydrates; 32.9 g protein; 105 mg cholesterol; 1692 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These are top notch! The only reason for the 4 stars is that I used leftover steak, that I sautéed with sliced onions, instead of the hamburger. I also added some chopped chilies n cilantro. I ...
Made this tonight. Wow. It was great!! I subs the BBQ with ranch dressing mixed with hot sauce to give it a Mexican spin-off. So delicious and huge hit with the family!! Will be making again, su...