Ingredients45 m servings 595
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Stir ground beef, refried beans, 3 cups Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, and taco seasoning mix together in a bowl until well mixed. Spread mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Colby-Monterey Jack cheese. Continue baking until cheese is melted, about 5 more minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 595 calories; 41 24.2 32.9 138 1271 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Just added more cheese and covered the top with jalapeno slices. Took it to work and it was gone in no time. I will definitely make it again very soon.
An excellent and easy recipe. My only future modification will be to spice it up next time with some Rotelle.
Really yummy, but needs a little spicing-up for us. One of my cans of retried beans was jalapeño spicy and I'm glad. I would add maybe corn, diced green chili peppers, maybe green onions. Super ...
This all got eaten - that is a good thing! BTW - this can be made and placed in a slow cooker to keep warm.
This was great. I wish I would have taken a picture. I added onions and jalapeños for some kick. I was worried that it would look awful, but addding the cheese on top made a difference and it ta...