Great Aunt D.J.'s Corn Pudding
Ingredients1 h servings 504
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat eggs together in a large bowl until well mixed; stir in cream and butter. Gradually stir sugar mixture into egg mixture until smooth; fold in corn until evenly coated. Pour corn mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pudding is lightly browned and set in the middle, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Make sure the melted butter is not too hot before mixing into the eggs because it might cook the eggs.
Per Serving: 504 calories; 38.2 36.4 10.1 252 864 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
A lady I knew several years ago made the best corn pudding. I looked for a recipe with ingredients similar to the ones she used and I found this one. I tried it last Thanksgiving and it was grea...
I've made this dish twice now and have had an empty dish each time. It's delicious just as it is...no changes.