Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 107 cals
- Spray insides of 24- 1 oz. plastic shot glasses with cooking spray; set aside. Add 1-1/3 cups boiling water to lime gelatin mix in a medium bowl. Stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Chill 12-15 min or until cool but not set.
- Meanwhile, add remaining 1/3 cup boiling water to grape gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Spoon about 1-1/4 tsp. into each shot glass; set aside.
- Spoon chilled lime gelatin over partially set grape gelatin; refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Unmold desserts onto tray just before serving. Insert licorice into each side for "bolts" and decorate face with decorating gel. Serve immediately.
- KEEP KIDS SAFE!:
- For children under 6 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. For more information, visit www.KraftKidsSafe.com.
- Make it Glow!
- Substitute boiling tonic water in place of tap water. The quinine in tonic water illuminates under black florescent party lights.
Per Serving: 107 calories; 0 g fat; 25.8 g carbohydrates; 1.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 90 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Cute idea but could not get icing to stay on..it slid right off because of the cooking spray I guess or something...I don't know...so my son ended up with just two toned jello shooters for his H...
So disappointed in this recipe, they jello falls apart when u insert the arms and the faces don't stick at all.