Ingredients20 m servings 283
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir green chiles and tomato in the melted butter until tomato is softened, about 5 minutes. Crack eggs directly into the skillet and stir until yolks break; cook until eggs are scrambled and slightly set, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle tortilla chips over eggs; mix chips into eggs. Move egg mixture to the side of the skillet, turn off heat, and sprinkle egg mixture with Cheddar cheese. Cover skillet and set aside until cheese is melted and eggs are cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Stack flour tortillas on a microwave-safe plate; microwave until tortillas are warmed, about 30 seconds.
- Spoon egg mixture onto each tortilla and top with about 1 tablespoon taco sauce.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 12.2 30.8 12.1 196 661 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 18
I used one whole tomato and I sauteed a little fresh minced onion and garlic in the butter before adding the green chilies. Oh my goodness. This was SO good. The kids really enjoyed it, too. NO ...
I made this for Recipe Group. I tweaked it a bit - I know I shouldn't, but I did - due to what I had on hand. My first tweak was to use some garlic butter that I had in my fridge that needed to ...
Pretty hearty breakfast, and very quick and easy. I added in some minced onion after reading the previous review, a great addition. I didn't really care for the crushed tortillas, but my husband...
Excellent recipe for a Tex-Mex breakfast. I added in some diced onions and omitted the chips, because I didn't have any on hand. A definite keeper. Thanks!
Yum, I made these Christmas morning and everyone loved them. I use recipes like this to clean out the fridge. I sauteed onion, garlic, bell pepper, and jalapeno for a few minutes and then threw ...
9.30.19 ... https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/234422/tex-mex-migas/ ... Minimal changes - added a half cup onion & subbed a cup of fireroasted tomatoes. I'd like be more authentic with corn tor...