Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 157 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir graham cracker crumbs, butter, and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl; mix until evenly moistened and press into an ungreased mini-muffin pan to form shallow cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are bubbling, about 5 minutes.
- Break each chocolate bar into 12 equal pieces; place one piece into each graham cracker cup.
- Paint red circles and lines to resemble blood-shot eyes on top of each marshmallow using red food coloring. Place painted marshmallows, painted-sides up, into graham cracker cups. Press 1 chocolate chip into the center of each marshmallow.
- Bake in the preheated oven until marshmallows are slightly softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing.
Per Serving: 157 calories; 9.3 g fat; 20.1 g carbohydrates; 1.3 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 55 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
What a fun recipe. I totally didn't read that the marshmallows needed to be cut into half. I used a whole one for each s'more. Making it slightly messy coming out of the pan when cooled...now I ...