Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients16 h 45 m servings 574
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Place black beans, pinto beans, and kidney beans in a large container and cover with several inches of cool water; let stand for at least 12 hours. Bring beans and water to a boil in a large pot; cook until beans are tender and heated through, 30 minutes. Remove pot from heat to cool and drain beans.
- Cook and stir sausage, beef, onion, bell pepper, and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain and discard fat.
- Stir beans, sausage mixture, corn, salsa, chili sauce, vinegar, and water together in a slow cooker.
- Cook on High for at least 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
You might also like
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 574 calories; 19.9 65.6 34.4 56 843 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1