Ingredients8 h 15 m servings 189
- Stir boiling water and cherry gelatin together in a bowl until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Heat cranberry sauce in a saucepan over medium heat until melted; stir into gelatin mixture.
- Stir apples and walnuts into the cranberry sauce mixture; add pineapple with juice and mix well. Refrigerate until set, 8 hours to overnight.
- Cook's Notes:
- This recipe works wonderfully with sugar-free Jell-O®.
- Halloween parties are a "howl" when you put this cranberry salad in a brain or heart mold; let the screams and EWWWWs begin!
Per Serving: 189 calories; 4.9 36.5 2.7 0 76 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
10.4.19 I know there are a lot of Jell-O® haters out there, but this family still likes Jell-O®, and we enjoyed this. More sweet than tangy I’d say, but It is SO easy to make, and we liked the c...
I made this recipe a couple of times now...I really liked the flavor & so did my entire family. The only complaint I have is the 12 servings size is a somewhat small size serving. I tried fillin...
Makes a lot! I used it for Christmas dinner and still had a ton leftover. It was delicious though.