Ingredients35 m servings 162 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat egg and vanilla extract into the butter mixture. Add peanut butter and beat until incorporated.
- Sift flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; mix into the butter mixture. Fold chocolate chunks into the mixture.
- Spread the batter into a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Per Serving: 162 calories; 11.7 g fat; 14.2 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 91 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
Solid recipe. Easy and tastes great. Word to the wise~don't use all natural peanut butter. I made 2 batches, one with all natural and one with regular everyday peanut butter. I will not be usin...
This recipe is easy and delicious. If you need a chocolate and peanut butter fix, this ones for you. The only change I made was to add a few chocolate chips on top straight from the oven! Yum!!
I've made this recipe twice. The first time, I took them to a potluck because hubby and I didn't really need to eat the entire panful. They were that delicious, we would have. Anyway, even thoug...
I followed the recipe exactly, made no changes. Its easy to make, is delicious, melts in your mouth! If you like chocolate chip cookies, you will like this even more!Have made it twice in a mont...
These are seriously to die for! I made them for a party and they were gone in a second. So so so good!
Easy and really good. Satisfied my craving for peanut butter cookies and chocolate chip cookies all in one!
I used natural crunchy peanut butter (Smucker's) but was a little nervous because of another review that said results weren't as good with natural peanut butter. Since I only buy natural, that w...
wonderful texture, delightful flavor. altogether a perfect (and easy) recipe :)