Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 420
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a 6-quart pot of water to a boil; cook shrimp until bright pink and cooked through, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes. Transfer shrimp using a slotted spoon to a bowl of ice water to cool; drain and pat shrimp dry. Place shrimp in a large resealable bag.
- Mix olive oil, salad dressing, garlic, and jalapeno pepper together in a glass or plastic bowl; pour marinade into bag of shrimp, coat shrimp with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread a thin layer of salt over foil.
- Preheat the oven's broiler.
- Remove shrimp, 1 at a time, from marinade and place on the salted baking sheet. Discard unused marinade.
- Place baking sheet on rack furthest away from the broiler. Broil in the preheated oven until shrimp begin to brown and peel back, 7 to 10 minutes. Turn off broiler and crack oven door open for 3 minutes before removing shrimp from oven.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 420 calories; 32.7 5.9 25.4 230 699 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made as written except that I sliced the jalapeno instead of dicing it so that I could broil them along with the shrimp. The only negative thing I have to say about this recipe is that the coar...