Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 136
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour enough water into a baking dish to cover bottom with about 1/2 inch of water; add beets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until beets are tender when poked with a fork, about 45 minutes. Transfer beets to bowl of cold water until cool enough to handle.
- Bring 3 cups water to a boil in saucepan; add lentils and salt. Reduce heat and simmer until lentils are tender, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Remove beets from water, pat dry, and slice ends and outer skin off each beet. Roughly chop beets and grate in the food processor.
- Mix beets, lentils, tomatoes, carrots, cilantro, green onions, lemon zest, and lemon juice together in a bowl; season with salt.
Per Serving: 136 calories; 0.7 28.5 8.3 0 202 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I'd give this one a 6 or 7 but that's not an option so I will settle for a 5. I used canned beets to make this quick and easy. I had some Feta in the fridge that I wanted to use and it went well...