Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 227
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 bread pans with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Whisk zucchini, oil, 1 cup white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until well mixed. Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and baking powder together in a separate bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into zucchini mixture until batter is just combined; fold in plums. Pour batter into the prepared pans.
- Mix 1 tablespoon white sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together in a small bowl; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 10.1 32.4 2.8 23 172 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
This is delicious, the plums give it a surprisingly mildly sweet and moist flavour. Perfect to use up those plums and zucchini from the garden. The zucchini blends in so well the batter is so fl...
I added 1/2 a teaspoon of nutmeg to the flour and 1/8 to the crumble topping and substituted applesauce for the oil and this is OUTSTANDING! Trying a lot of different recipes due to an overach...
I made it exactly like the recipe and we are delighted with the results. This is my new go-to recipe for zucchini bread. I was skeptical of all the sugar, but with 3 cups of flour, it makes 2 ...
I have made many sweet breads, and this one was really one of the best. The only things I did different from the recipe were to use coconut oil instead of vegetable oil and added a tad more cinn...
I'm not gonna lie, I was a little wary of this combo (plum & zucchini) but this bread blew my mind. The plum adds a nice sweetness without being overwhelming, and it's extremely moist and delici...
A great, moist quick bread. Great for using up plums from our tree and zucchini from the garden.
This is such an easy and delicious way to finish up the harvest. Love it!
Tasty muffins that use up all the plums we had! I substituted just over 1/3 c of oats for the whole wheat flour as I was out. Used 1 c brown sugar as per recipe and cut the white sugar down by h...