Ingredients50 m servings 357
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix chicken, red bell pepper, red onion, sour cream, cream cheese, taco seasoning, and salt together in a large bowl. Combine black beans, hot water, and cumin in a separate bowl; roughly mash with a fork until evenly mixed.
- Layer 3 tortillas into the bottom of a 9x9-inch baking dish. Top tortillas with 1/2 the salsa, 1/2 the black bean mixture, and 1/2 the chicken mixture. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients, ending with chicken mixture. Sprinkle casserole with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden, 30 to 35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 14.9 35.8 20.3 53 993 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Tasty casserole. I used plain cream cheese and added some chipotle powder to it.and my flour tortillas were whole wheat. quick and easy
Five stars based upon my tasters rating. She said it was great the first day and better the second day. I thought it was good the first day and too moist the second day with water in the bottom ...
I made it just the way the recipe called for since I had all the ingredients on hand & it came out great! I will make again & share with friends. Very yummy!!!
I added about a half cup more chicken and an extra can of black beans to the recipe. I didn't have all of the ingredients on hand so had to substitute several items but it turned out delicious!...
I could think of a hundred ways to modify this recipe, but I liked it as is. The only modifications I made were using white corn tortillas (I am gluten free) and a Mexican style cheese blend. ...