Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 262
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook kale and garlic in the boiling water until kale is softened, about 5 minutes. Drain and rinse kale and garlic under cold water, reserving the boiling water.
- Blend kale, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and about 1 tablespoon of the boiling water in a blender until smooth; add more water as needed to thin the pesto.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon pesto onto each English muffin half; sprinkle with chicken and top with mozzarella cheese. Arrange pizzas on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until mozzarella cheese is melted and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You will have extra sauce. Freeze it, then next time you make pasta add it along with some more chicken to whole wheat pasta.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 7.5 33.2 17.9 32 410 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1