Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients37 m servings 105 cals
Original recipe yields 45 servings (45 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat margarine, white sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat egg, molasses, and vanilla into butter mixture until blended. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until dough forms; fold in oats and coconut until just combined.
- Roll dough into 1 1/4-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly browned, about 12 minutes. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes; remove to cool completely on a wire rack.
Per Serving: 105 calories; 4.9 g fat; 14.5 g carbohydrates; 1.1 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 155 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
It's a shame this cookie has not been made and reviewed more often. I have made them several times now, not changing the recipe at all. People! You don't know what you're missing! These are del...