Bacon Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Casserole
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 238 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pour water in a large bowl; add cauliflower florets. Cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap.
- Cook cauliflower in microwave oven on High for 4 minutes. Pour excess water from bowl. Transfer cauliflower to a 12x9-inch baking dish; add mozzarella cheese, bacon, garlic, paprika, pepper, salt, and red pepper flakes. Gently stir cauliflower mixture to season evenly. Pour cream of mushrooms soup over the cauliflower mixture; stir to coat. Spread French-fried onions over the mixture and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until browned, about 45 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Don't worry about the top burning it will look dark but won't burn if your oven temperature is correct. If you really think the top is getting too done, cover it loosely with aluminum foil but remove the foil the last 15 minutes so the top can get crispy.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 238 calories; 13.9 g fat; 19.3 g carbohydrates; 11.1 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 697 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
If I could find more recipes like this I could become a vegetarian! I made my own mushroom soup, which was really good on its own so I have to think it is better than canned. The flavors worke...
I thought the flavors were great but was challenged by the ratio of cauliflower-to-sauce ingredients. I will definitely make this again. I love cauliflower but seldom have because even a single...
This recipe was great! All five in my family ate this, and everyone had second helpings too (that pretty much never happens!). This is not the healthiest vegetable dish, but I'll bet the ingredi...
Didn’t have cream of mushroom soup but did have a can of Creamy Poblano & Queso condensed soup. Omitted the French fried onions only because I didn't have them otherwise made as directed. This w...
It has turned out very delicious. However, forty-five minutes was too long.
Made this recipe for my family with pork chops & stuffed mushrooms. Turned out great! Everybody loved it. Will deff make this again. The French fried onions are my favourite! ??????