Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 416 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt 3/4 cup butter. Add brown sugar and cream; heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 2 minutes; remove from heat. Pour into pan; sprinkle with pecans.
- In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons butter, the vanilla and egg until soft dough forms. Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- In small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon. Roll each ball in sugar mixture; place randomly in pan. Sprinkle with any remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake 22 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Place heatproof serving plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Serve warm.
- Expert Tips:
- To toast nuts, bake uncovered in an ungreased shallow pan in 350 degrees oven 6 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Or cook in an ungreased heavy skillet over medium-low heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently until browning begins, then stirring constantly until golden brown
Per Serving: 416 calories; 24.5 g fat; 47.1 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 559 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1