Ingredients55 m servings 386 cals
- Cook ground turkey, onion, bell pepper and garlic over medium heat in a large pot for 8 to 10 minutes or until meat is brown and vegetables are tender; drain off fat.
- Stir in undrained canned chili style diced tomatoes, water and cumin. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in canned green beans. Serve with Cheesy Corn Fritters.
- Cheesy Corn Fritters: Combine corn muffin mix, egg, milk, canned corn and cheese in a large bowl. Heat oil in a very large skillet over medium heat. For each fritter, pour about 3 tablespoons batter into hot skillet. Cook for 4 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.**
- * If desired, substitute 3 cups chopped cooked turkey for the (1 lb.) cooked ground turkey breast. Add with the canned chili style diced tomatoes in Step 2.
- ** Keep cooked fritters warm in a 200 degree F oven while cooking the remaining fritters.
Per Serving: 386 calories; 12.7 g fat; 39.2 g carbohydrates; 27.6 g protein; 89 mg cholesterol; 1381 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This recipe is fantastic! I don't really like tomatoes but this recipe makes them easy to devour! I added corn for a little more color and am adding this to my favorites! The corn fritters are e...
The only reason it gets three stars are the amazing corn fritters. I say find another chili recipe and then make these fritters.