Ingredients30 m servings 170 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a large baking sheet.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl. Combine coconut, chocolate chips, oats, and sunflower seeds together in a separate bowl.
- Stir sugar and butter together in a third bowl using a spoon to break up butter and create a paste with sugar. Beat eggs, 1 at a time, into butter mixture using electric mixer on medium speed until light and creamy.
- Beat coconut mixture into creamed butter mixture until mixture is evenly combined. Mix flour mixture into coconut-butter mixture until dough is just combined. Drop small spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 170 calories; 8.7 g fat; 22.2 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 26 mg cholesterol; 100 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
Followed ingredient list exactly but changed the order in mixing. I also baked on parchment paper. I used my small cookie scoop which is 1 tablespoon and had a yield of 46 cookies that were 3" ...
really yummy cookie! However, I used half brown sugar and a splash of vanilla and salt. I omitted the sunflower seeds as my kids don't like them. I think adding pecans or walnuts would be goo...
Very good. I normally always mess up cookies but I followed this one exactly except I added vanilla and cinnamon. They turned out very yummy! Going to use this one again!
No sunflower seeds on hand so I substituted Sultana raisins, doubled the batch to make enough for a house full for the weekend. It seemed a bit dry in the mix, I added 3 Tablespoons of water and...
I quite liked them though mine came out quite soft, are these supposed to be hard crispy ones or soft ones? How best to store them for 1 week?
these were good but not sweet enough for my taste. my family loved them but to me something was missing. 4 stars for family loving them.
I too used 1/2 cup of brown sugar with 1/2 cup of regular sugar. I didn't have sunflower seeds so I used walnuts. Pretty good cookie I will make this one again