Ingredients20 m servings 210
- Use about half the butter to generously grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Melt remaining butter in a non-stick stock pot over medium heat; add marshmallows and cook, stirring frequently, until the marshmallows are melted, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove pot from heat.
- Stir crispy rice cereal, brown sugar and butter-flavored breakfast cereal, and fruit flavored breakfast cereal into the marshmallow mixture to coat; pour into the prepared baking dish and press flat.
- Cool treats completely before cutting into 3-inch squares.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 8.1 32.4 0.8 20 176 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These are great - I've made them before and they're always a hit. The only thing I would change in the recipe is the 1/2 cup of butter. It says half should be used to grease the pan...that's q...
Family loved it. I used only Fruit Loops. That's all I had on hand... Was a hit !