Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 312 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x5-inch loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Spray a 9 x 5-inch (2L) loaf pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine baking soda, baking powder and sour cream.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk egg, granulated and brown sugars and bananas. Stir in flour and ground flax, alternately with sour cream mixture, just until combined. Spread into prepared pan; top with pecans if using.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a tester inserted in centre comes out clean. Let cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes. Turn out onto rack to cool completely. Serve sliced banana bread spread with a tablespoon (15 mL) of NUTELLA(R).
- Serve with fresh fruit or 100% fruit juice and a glass of milk for a complete breakfast.
Per Serving: 312 calories; 10 g fat; 51.6 g carbohydrates; 5.7 g protein; 26 mg cholesterol; 210 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1