NUTELLA® Breakfast Rice Pudding
made it | 0 reviews |
"A delicious rice pudding recipe that the whole family will love."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 315 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Cut vanilla bean lengthwise down the centre and scrape the seeds out of both sides. In large saucepan, combine vanilla seeds, pod of vanilla bean and 4 cups (1L) of milk. Stir in rice, apples, apricots and sugar; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 25 minutes. Remove from heat and stir with a wooden spoon for 5 minutes or until rice is soft and creamy; add additional 1/2 cup (125 mL) of milk or more if a looser texture is desired.
- Serve rice pudding warm with a tablespoon (15 mL) of NUTELLA(R) swirled in.
- Rice pudding can be made up to 2 days in advance, and warmed in the microwave. Add a few tablespoons per serving of additional milk when reheating to soften texture.
- Enjoy with additional fruit or glass of 100% juice for a complete breakfast.
- You can substitute 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract for the vanilla bean.
Per Serving: 315 calories; 8.7 g fat; 51.3 g carbohydrates; 7.6 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 64 mg sodium. Full nutrition