Ingredients1 h servings 316 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Spray an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, sugar, cinnamon and baking powder. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, milk and maple extract; stir into oat mixture just until combined.
- Fold in fruit and pour into pan. Sprinkle top with trail mix.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes. Serve with a tablespoon (15 mL) dollop of NUTELLA(R).
- Serve with a glass of milk and fresh fruit or 100% fruit juice for a complete breakfast.
Per Serving: 316 calories; 12.2 g fat; 44.4 g carbohydrates; 8.3 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 165 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was great! I made a few changes, I subsituted 1 cup large oats (more texture), vanilla and I added 1/3 cup water (to compensate for the large oats). I did't add the trail mix, fruit or Nute...
Very yummy, my 2 year old loved it and couldn't get enough. I used vanilla instead of maple extract, and added a bit more cinnamon. Also used salted cashews instead of trail mix and frozen fruit...