NUTELLA® French Toast Casserole
made it | 0 reviews |
"A fresh take on French Toast with the delicious taste of NUTELLA®!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 399 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Spray a 13 x 9-inch (3L) baking dish lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
- In prepared baking dish, layer 6 slices of bread. Top with half of the pear slices and blueberries. Layer remaining bread and top with remaining fruit.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon and pour over bread and fruit. Let stand for 10 minutes or more.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and firm. Serve warm with a dollop of NUTELLA(R).
- Serve with extra fruit or glass of 100% fruit juice and a glass of milk for a complete breakfast.
- Casserole can be prepared the night before and baked the next morning, just refrigerate covered until morning!
Per Serving: 399 calories; 12.8 g fat; 57.4 g carbohydrates; 14.6 g protein; 129 mg cholesterol; 300 mg sodium. Full nutrition