Breakfast Muffins topped with NUTELLA®
made it | 0 reviews |
"A delicious breakfast on-the-go that you can prepare ahead of time!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 218 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 12 muffin, non-stick muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flours, oats, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk together milk, applesauce, honey, egg and vanilla. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix just to combine. Fold in raspberries and spoon batter equally between the 12 muffins.
- Bake muffins for 19 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean. Let muffins cool completely.
- Slice the muffin open and spread with 1 tablespoon of NUTELLA(R).
- Great for breakfast on the go. Muffins can be made ahead and frozen.
- Pair with a glass of milk and handful of extra berries for a complete breakfast.
Per Serving: 218 calories; 7.1 g fat; 34.7 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 166 mg sodium. Full nutrition