Breakfast Bars topped with NUTELLA®
made it | 0 reviews |
"A delicious breakfast on-the-go that you can prepare ahead of time!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 289 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Coat an 8x8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flours, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. In another bowl, whisk together sugar, butter or non-hydrogenated margarine, applesauce and egg. Add applesauce mixture to flour mixture and mix just to combine. Gently fold in trail mix and spoon into baking pan. Smooth the surface.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool for 15 minutes and turn out onto a cutting board. Let them cool completely.
- When cool, cut into 10 bars. Spread the top of each bar with a little NUTELLA(R).
- *Signature trail mix is made up of equal parts of sunflower seeds, raisins, cashews and pumpkin seeds.
- Serve with a glass of milk and fruit or 100% fruit juice for a complete breakfast.
Per Serving: 289 calories; 14.5 g fat; 36.1 g carbohydrates; 5.8 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 125 mg sodium. Full nutrition