Bananalicious Pancakes with NUTELLA®
made it | 0 reviews |
"A delicious twist on a classic breakfast."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 336 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In a large bowl, whisk together whole-wheat flour, oats, all-purpose flour, and baking powder well. In a smaller bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk, milk, brown sugar, and vanilla until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour egg mixture into flour mixture and whisk just to combine.
- Heat a non-stick griddle or fry pan sprayed with cooking spray over medium heat. Spoon small dollops of batter (approximately 2 to 3 tablespoons) onto the pan and cook until small bubbles appear on the edge of the pancake and surface appears slightly dry; flip and cook the other side until lightly golden brown.
- Spread each pancake with a little NUTELLA(R). Layer a few slices of banana on each pancake and then stack three or four of them one on top of the other.
- Serve with a glass of milk and fruit or 100% fruit juice for a complete breakfast.
Per Serving: 336 calories; 9.1 g fat; 54.2 g carbohydrates; 10.8 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 215 mg sodium. Full nutrition