Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 181
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Mix oats and coconut in the prepared baking dish.
- Stir maple syrup, honey, maple sugar, and cinnamon together in a small saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil. Cook at a boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Remove saucepan from heat and stir vanilla into maple syrup mixture; pour over oats and coconut and stir to coat.
- Bake in preheated oven, stirring every 10 minutes, until golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool completely, stirring regularly, before storing in an airtight container.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 2.7 37 2.9 0 17 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Had just the right amount of sweet maple flavor, even without the maple sugar (had to sub brown sugar). FYI, this recipe will give you about 2 cups of granola. Enjoyed this morning as a delici...
Very good. My granola took a bit longer to brown, though, but that may be my oven.
Excellent. I replaced honey with agave and, while I'm not sure I'll do that specific switch again, it worked. The large coconut flakes were decadent and will be a staple in the granolas I make...
I used just regular light brown sugar instead of maple sugar and baked it for 25 minutes, and used an 8x8 pan...this stuff is amazing!!