Asiago Bread Bowl Dip (AKA The Best Appetizer EVER!)
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 253
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir cream cheese, Italian cheese blend, mayonnaise, onion powder, and garlic powder together in a bowl; scoop into bread bowl.
- Bake in preheated oven until heated through, 90 minutes to 2 hours.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the bread. The actual amount of the bread consumed will vary.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 19.4 12.7 7.4 38 406 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
What makes this Asiago Dip? It has no Asiago cheese? Is there a printing mistake? I rated it a one because the title doesn't fit the ingredients. I really am looking for an Asiago Cheese Bread B...
The cooking time seems way off to me. Ninety minutes to 2 hours at a 350 oven just seems way too long.