"These tartines are assembled on long slices of crisply toasted baguette topped with a mash of garlic and herb Boursin®, cut with ricotta and goat cheese to make it spreadable. On top, chopped tomatoes, sweet and crunchy, with a drizzle of olive oil, basil, salt and pepper. I love these for lunch or even breakfast. Satisfying, but uncomplicated."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 145
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Rub 1 side of each baguette slice with the cut-side of halved garlic and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Arrange baguettes slices, oil-side up, on a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet on the middle rack of preheated oven and bake until baguette slices are golden, about 7 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool, leaving oven on.
- Toss tomatoes, basil, and minced garlic together with 4 teaspoons olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl until coated.
- Mix goat cheese, garlic and herb cheese spread, and ricotta cheese together in a separate bowl. Spread cheese mixture onto cooled baguette slices; top with tomato mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese melts, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 145 calories; 10.3 9.9 4.1 17 184 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1