Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 338 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Press pie crust into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, and eggs together in a bowl until smooth, about 30 seconds. Add light brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger; whisk until evenly combined. Pour mixture into prepared pie crust. Sprinkle pecans over filling.
- Place pie on a baking sheet and cover pie with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and remove aluminum foil. Roll aluminum foil into a flattened tube-shape and cover crust with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until pie is set in the middle and crust is lightly browned, about 5 more minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 338 calories; 16.3 g fat; 42 g carbohydrates; 7.6 g protein; 63 mg cholesterol; 198 mg sodium. Full nutrition