Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 255 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x5-inch loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl. Place raspberries in a separate bowl. Spoon 2 tablespoons flour mixture over raspberries and toss until coated.
- Combine pears, brown sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Stir flour mixture into pear mixture until batter is just combined. Gently fold raspberries and pecans into batter. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean, about 1 1/2 hours. Cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing loaf to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cook's Note:
- At high altitude, bump back the oven temperature 10 to 15 degrees, and add 1 additional tablespoon all-purpose flour.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 12.8 g fat; 32.4 g carbohydrates; 4.3 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 246 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1