Ingredients47 m servings 315 cals
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Spread corn and pineapple onto a baking sheet.
- Broil corn and pineapple in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion, mushrooms, yellow bell pepper, carrot, garlic, chili powder, oregano, cumin, salt, and pepper in the hot oil until softened, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine roasted corn-pineapple mixture, onion mixture, vegetable broth, tomatoes, pumpkin puree, black beans, coconut milk, and cilantro in a large pot; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until flavors have blended, 10 to 15 minutes. Garnish each serving with Cheddar cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- There are lots of other ingredients that can be switched in and out. Switch coconut milk out for regular milk or skip the milk altogether. Other options include adding green beans, asparagus, or chicken.
Per Serving: 315 calories; 16.5 g fat; 38.7 g carbohydrates; 9.4 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 991 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 20
This was fantastic! I love the unique medley of ingredients. I have been fighting a cold and with the colorful rainbow of veggies I should be better in no time! I have never used pumpkin puree i...
This was such a huge hit with my family -- even the picky eaters loved it, which is surprising because the ingredients seem so odd at first glance. "Sensational" was the word my wife used. Had ...
Super good! I made a few adjustments: I added 12 oz of crushed pineapple(broiled w/ corn and some spices sprinkled over), a red pepper, 1 large 30 oz. can of pumpkin puree, 1 1/2 tsp Italian se...
Just made this recipe for my family. My family was worried cause there was no meat but it tasted amazing and was nice and hearty. We did use some sour cream along with the shredded cheese in ou...
I really like how these flavors combined and will be making it again. I didn't have carrots or mushrooms, and I subbed chicken broth for the veggie broth since I was adding chicken as suggested....
I was really excited to try this chili, and while the ingredients were so diverse it had a 5 star rating so I thought it would be awesome. Unfortunately for me, I'm not sure if this combination...
This is really good. Excellent combination of flavors. I actually came across this by accident when I planned on grilling but there was bad weather and had to come up with another way to use all...