Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 353 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 bars)
- Line the base of a 9-by-13-inch pan with parchment paper and spray generously with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, crispy rice, peanuts and raisins; stir to combine. Set aside.
- In a large, 2-quart saucepan combine the brown sugar, honey, butter, peanut butter, vanilla and salt. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, over medium-high heat, until the mixture reaches 220 degrees on a candy thermometer. Immediately pour the hot liquid over the oat mixture, stirring until all of the dry ingredients are coated.
- Transfer the bar mixture to the prepared pan and press into place using your hands. Chill in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- To serve, cut into half lengthwise; then horizontally into twelve 2-inch bars.
Per Serving: 353 calories; 15.6 g fat; 50.3 g carbohydrates; 6.9 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 220 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very yummy! Mine aren't quite sticking together perfectly but they will probably harden more. It's only been 45 minutes. They are quite sweet, which I like. Very easy to make. I subbed cashews f...