Ingredients1 h servings 469
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 16x16-inch baking dish.
- Spread 1/3 of sliced potatoes in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle potatoes with 1/3 of seasoning mix; top with 1/3 the mozzarella cheese. Continue layering with remaining potatoes, seasoning, and cheese.
- Pour gravy evenly over potato mixture to cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is bubbly and potatoes are tender, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute 2 (42g) packets dry gravy mix (such as Club House Poutine Gravy Mix ®) for the 3 cups beef gravy. Prepare gravy as directed, but use 3 cups water instead of 2 cups.
Per Serving: 469 calories; 17 58.5 22 39 1146 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Its ironic that one of the reviewers said their potatoes needed more gravy, because mine were swimming in gravy. I did use turkey gravy leftover from thanksgiving, so maybe it was because of a d...
Came out even better than expected. If you’re in the States, or somewhere you can’t get Club House spices, I substituted it with a mixture granulated garlic, onion, rosemary, thyme, black pepper...
I had huge expectations for this one. My guests loved it but me... hmmm. I think I needed to add more cheese and gravy! They both really melted away (its like they disappeared) because I had t...
Delicious. I halved the recipe, for two people, and omitted the seasoning blend since I used a salty-enough gravy mix I got from the Mennonite food store. My husband loves poutine and enjoyed ...