Ingredients1 h servings 469
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 16x16-inch baking dish.
- Spread 1/3 of sliced potatoes in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle potatoes with 1/3 of seasoning mix; top with 1/3 the mozzarella cheese. Continue layering with remaining potatoes, seasoning, and cheese.
- Pour gravy evenly over potato mixture to cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is bubbly and potatoes are tender, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute 2 (42g) packets dry gravy mix (such as Club House Poutine Gravy Mix ®) for the 3 cups beef gravy. Prepare gravy as directed, but use 3 cups water instead of 2 cups.
Per Serving: 469 calories; 17 58.5 22 39 1146 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Came out even better than expected. If you’re in the States, or somewhere you can’t get Club House spices, I substituted it with a mixture granulated garlic, onion, rosemary, thyme, black pepper...
I had huge expectations for this one. My guests loved it but me... hmmm. I think I needed to add more cheese and gravy! They both really melted away (its like they disappeared) because I had t...
This is really rich and more like 8 servings at least. I didn't have the seasoning called for so I used a Seasoned Pepper Blend. Allow more like 60 minutes baking time even with very thinly sl...
Its ironic that one of the reviewers said their potatoes needed more gravy, because mine were swimming in gravy. I did use turkey gravy leftover from thanksgiving, so maybe it was because of a d...