Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 636 cals
Original recipe yields 25 servings
- In a saute pan over medium heat, melt the butter and saute off the shallots and garlic. Once the shallots and garlic start to brown, add the chopped onion and celery. Cook for 6-8 min until tender. Reserve and cool down.
- Whisk the eggs and fold in the bread crumbs.
- Mix together the sausage, vegetables, cheese, and the egg and bread crumbs mixture.
- Form meatballs to desired size.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 min.
- Add meatballs to your favorite pasta sauce and simmer for 1 hr.
Per Serving: 636 calories; 43.1 g fat; 19.6 g carbohydrates; 39.2 g protein; 229 mg cholesterol; 1845 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These were so good!! The ground sausage was a great substitute for typical beef meatballs.