Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 617
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook kluski noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook sausages in the skillet until browned, about 5 minutes; cut into bite-size pieces.
- Stir mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and water together in a large baking dish; add kluski noodles, sausage, and sauerkraut. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour to 90 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 617 calories; 35.8 50 23.1 122 1932 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
As a self described food snob I have to admit I usually don't cook with canned soups or soup mixes but I decided to try this one since my husband is Polish. I hate when people substitute but al...