Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 271 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toss pork and flour together in a bowl to coat.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat until enough fat renders to coat the bottom of the pan; add pork and onion. Cook and stir the mixture until completely browned, about 10 minutes. Drain about half the grease from the skillet and return to heat.
- Season mixture with paprika; stir. Pour beer over the pork mixture, bring to a simmer, and cook 5 minutes.
- Spread sauerkraut into the bottom of a casserole dish. Pour pork mixture over the sauerkraut. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 271 calories; 11.5 g fat; 11.4 g carbohydrates; 26.1 g protein; 63 mg cholesterol; 765 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Really liked this. I think next time I will cook the bacon by itself, remove it from the pan, then cook the pork and onion. I think I used half the pork called for and twice the sauerkraut (be...
My family really enjoyed this. Instead of putting it in the oven, I put it the slow cooker on low for 6 hours and it turned out great.